Ten reasons I don’t pray:
- I’m selfish and at times I fall into the trap that I’m living my own story.
- I give worth and value to worthless and cheap distractions.
- I’m afraid.
- Because prayer has become an option among many other options.
- I lack faith.
- I judge my day by productivity and results – I don’t trust in the longevity of prayer.
- I think I need all the information when radical trust is actually a trust with absence of information.
- It’s uncomfortable.
- It’s real, and I live in a fake world.
- My desires don’t align with God’s desires.
What are some of the things that keep you from praying? Do any of these resonate with you?